BMS Institute of Management and Technology is a part of the BM Group of Institutions. Established in 1958, the institution has a proud record of achievements and a well established reputation. Its commitment to innovation and excellence has been maintained all through. The fact that alumni of BMS can be seen in different parts of the globe today stands testimony to the academic excellence and all round development the institution has been striving for.
The institution signed an MOU with the Institute of Distance Education, University of Madras and is authorized to provide undergraduate and post graduate courses in the participatory mode. The institute is proud of a panel of highly qualified and experienced faculty. Apart from in house faculty, visiting professors are invited from leading institutes and colleges. Experts from the industry will also be invited. The institute has an advisory board comprising of senior academicians, college principals and stalwarts from the industry.
Classes are conducted in the campus on St. John’s Road. Apart from spacious lecture halls, the campus has an audio visual room with LCD projectors, a computer lab with internet connectivity and a well stocked library. The campus is also wi fi enabled.
With its motto “A passion for excellence”
, BMS Institute of Management and Technology strives to provide education comparable to world standards.