Students seeking admission should visit the Institute and collect the prospectus
and application form.
- Before filling in the application, read the Prospectus carefully. Preserve the Prospectus till the completion of the course.
- The Applicant has to detach and fill in the following :
- Application Form
- Computer Coding Sheet
- Address Slip
- The Application must be accompanied by ALL THE ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES as stated in the prospectus.
- The Applicant has to state clearly the Degree Course with subject/ specialization which he/she wants to study.
- Photographs to be affixed :
- One on the Application Form [Attested by a Gazetted Officer / Faculty / Officials of the Institute with Seal]
- One on the Address Slip.
- One on the reverse side of the Coding Sheet.
- All the courses of the Institute are offered to the residents of India and also to foreign countries as per the discretion of the authorities, University of Madras. Admission cannot be claimed as a matter of right and the Institute reserves to itself the right of admission.
- The syllabi and the learning materials will be provided to the candidates. The list of suggested books on each subject will also be provided. Candidates may either procure those books or use them from the Institute’s library.
Students can seek admission only at the office of BMS Institute of Management and Technology. Students are advised not to have any dealing with any other unauthorised Institutions / Agencies pertaining to admission to any of the courses offered by this Institute. They are cautioned that admission secured from unauthorised centres will be automatically cancelled.
CERTIFICATES TO BE ENCLOSED FOR B.Com and BBA
The following for admission to the BBA Course.
- Provisional or Pass Certificate (Diploma) of the qualifying examination. Candidates who have passed the Higher Secondary/ PUC Examination should enclose their 10th standard statement of marks along with the Higher Secondary statement of marks.
- Candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from other Universities/State Boards must enclose with their Original Statement of Marks / Diploma / Pass / Provisional Certificates of all the examinations passed right from the School Certificate Examinations along with Course Certificate put in by him/her with their applications in order to satisfy whether they have passed the qualifying examinations under the 10+2 or 11+1 pattern, as may be applicable.
CERTIFICATES TO BE ENCLOSED FOR MBA
- Course Completion Certificate from the Head of the Institution where the applicant last studied.
- Provisional Degree Certificate of the qualifying examinations passed by him / her.
- Statement of Marks right from schooling viz. 10th, 12th and DEGREE Examinations Passed by him/her.
- Original Certificates with two sets of attested xerox copies should be sent along with the application forms. All the Original Certificates submitted by the candidates along with the application form for admission will be returned after scrutiny.
- If the certificates are in a language other than English/Tamil, an authenticated translation in English should be sent along with the Originals duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- All the original certificates should be attached at the left hand top corner of the application form with a tag or string.
- Admission to candidates who have qualified from other Universities / Bodies will be considered only on the condition that their previous qualifications are recognised by the University of Madras. However, action will be taken to recognise the examination of a recognised University, if the syllabus of the qualifying examination is produced by the candidate. This is subject to approval by the authorities of the University of Madras.