- A candidate who secures not less than 50 percent marks in the Written Examination of each paper shall be declared to have passed the examination in that subject.
- A candidate shall be declared to have passed Project Work, and Viva Voce if he/she secures a minimum 50 percent marks in the Project Work and Viva Voce Evaluation.
- A candidate failing in any subject will be permitted to appear for the examinations again on a subsequent occasion without putting in any additional attendance.
- A candidate who fails in project work shall be permitted to redo the project work for evaluation, if so recommended by the examiners.
- A Candidate who successfully completes the course and passes the examinations of all TWO years prescribed as per Scheme of Examinations shall be declared to have qualified for the Degree provided the whole course has been completed within a maximum of 5 YEARS from the date of initial admission to the course.
Each student shall be required to prepare, on the basis of investigations carried out by him/her in a business or industrial organization, project report on possible solutions for a typical problem of current interest in the area of Management. The report should demonstrate the capability of the student for some creative potential and original approach to solve the practical problems in to-day’s business or industry. The report should include field studies, surveys, interpretation, planning and design of improved integrated management systems, presented in a comprehensive manner with recommendations for solutions based on scientifically worked out data. The Project Report must be submitted before the stipulated time, failing which the candidate will be treated as appearing on a second occasion and shall NOT BE ELIGIBLE for FIRST CLASS and RANKING.